At DataShapa, we pride ourselves on our constantly evolving, agile, and capable team. With flexible training options and regular company social events, life at DataShapa is always varying, rewarding, and full of opportunities to develop and reach your full potential.
Who are we looking for?
Regardless of your role within the DataShapa team, a passion for all things data and an eye for problem-solving is core, allowing our team to respond to any queries with confidence, reliability, and agility.
We’re always looking for stellar and ambitious Business Intelligence consultants and data-savvy engineers. Learn more about what’s required for these roles below.
- Experience in Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Experience delivering reporting and analytical solutions
- Experience of Azure tools such as Data Factory, Data Bricks, Synapse, and/or experience of Microsoft SQL Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) tools.
- Experience of working with visualisation tools like Power BI, designing and creating content to meet clients needs.
- Experience of delivering full lifecycle projects.
- Experience engaging with clients and project stakeholders, gathering requirements, and designing solutions.
- Desire to work in a client focussed company, helping drive value and insight from data solutions.
- A passion for all things data
- Cloud or on-premise’s data engineering experience
- Skilled in languages such as SQL, Python, R
- Hands on experience of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience delivering Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Data Lake, ETL & ELT solutions
- Good communication skills with experience of managing stakeholders.
- Desire to work in a client focussed company, helping drive value and insight from Data solutions.
- A Passion for all things Data.
What we can offer you
At DataShapa, we know that we can’t do amazing work without an amazing team behind us, which is why we strive to do everything possible to support our team in their work – from providing opportunities for additional training to emphasising the importance of mental health and supportive working environments. Alongside this focus on personal development, we also offer all team members the following:
A quality bonus scheme
Possible avenues for share options
Flexible annual leave
Complimentary time off for birthdays
Life and health insurance
Annual company conferences and away days
Learn more about life at DataShapa in our interview with one of our BI consultants, where we discuss our approach to personal development, what a day in the life of a BI consultant looks like, and how we demonstrate our commitment to ongoing quality.
Interested? Get in touch!
Get In Touch
We’re here to help. For any questions or enquiries you may have, get in touch with us here and one of our industry experts will respond as soon as possible.